GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- book or cancel appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
How to sign-up
For more information, please contact reception or next time you visit the surgery, bring with you a piece of photo ID (passport, driving licence) and something with your address on like a bank statement but not a gas or electric bill. If you don’t have these, please talk to us and we will help you sign-up
HAVE YOU TRIED OUR ONLINE SERVICES?
Avoid the queues!
- You can now book, cancel and order you repeat medication online.
- Manage your appointments and your repeat medication quickly and easily wherever you are 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Manage your appointments online
Manage your medication online
My Summary Patient Record
The summary will include details of the following Allergies, Drug sensitivities, Acute medication (issued in the last 12 months) Repeat medication (current and past)
To register for this service please call into the surgery with a form of Identification and a username and password will be issued
*If you would like to register on behalf of another person, written consent and their photo I.D will be required to register them with this service. For those under 16, any proof of identification such as a Birth Certificate will be accepted.